International Women's Day 2021

 I cannot believe it's been almost a year since my last post, and two years since the beginning of this blog. Where have I been? At home, like most people, with work and children in online schooling and very little time for myself (and the blog). Time definitely IS a feminist issue as Helen Lewis eloquently writes in her book Difficult Women which I am reading right now (yes, at least a little bit of time to read!). Totally recommend it! By the way, let me brag: courtesy of my lovely partner as a Valentine's Day present! Yes, I am a DIFFICULT WOMAN, and proud to be! Wising you all a Happy International Women's Day on the notes of Bikini Kill's Rebel Girl (essential listening of every feminist out there)!

Comments

  1. Every year International Women’s Day is held on 8 March, all around the world to celebrate the political, socioeconomic, and cultural achievements of women. We have compiled a list of ideas for women's day celebration virtually, to make your women's day office celebration memorable.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tales of Gender Bias in Science

Work and life balance during a pandemic